1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 New Bike

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by duke63, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Picked my V4 up today. Then did 159 miles on it round the Warwick’s and Worcs roads.
    What a bike. Like my old DVT but better.
    8944970B-C26D-4D69-A676-93E6ED73F90F.jpeg

• Like Like x 21
  2. nice one mate enjoy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I'm deliberately not testing riding one; just know it will be too good.

Enjoy!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Congratulations I did already 5000 km and still like it a lot it had a new engine at 1500 km. I do not like the mirroring of my mobile not very stabile like in a car.

5. Congrats.

A profile only a mother could love.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Call it Woody (the Woodpecker)!

[​IMG]

7. Not a chance, the Woodpecker is really a 'looker', whereas.......

8. It's even got a trellis frame.. well sort of. Congrats :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Pretty? No.
    Purposeful? Very much so.

There is no ‘pretty’ adventure bike

This goes and rides like a proper bike though.

• Like Like x 2
  10. [​IMG]

I think it’s pretty……….ish.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  11. You have made yours ‘pretty’ :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Look forward to hearing how you find it after you get a few miles under your belt (likewise still haven’t risked riding one yet)

13. 29EB29B7-2340-4F8A-A1B3-84CB5A623E28.jpeg
    Pretty :kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Would still take the V4 over the V2, its a much improved bike.

15. Noted, however, regardless of how you perceive the 'improved' bike, for me it's still a definite no thank you, as it looks truly awful.
    And yes, I appreciate that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I don't need to visit Barnard Castle......yet!
    I sincerely hope you continue to enjoy your new toy, after all, that's really all that matters and of course it is a Ducati :upyeah::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's feeling even better after every ride.

The engine is astonishingly good. Loads of drive everywhere, pretty much in every gear, very flexible and no more having to go down to 1st gear in town. And then the stupid quick V4 thrust higher up in the rev range.

The most impressive aspect though is how much more manoeuvrable it is. I have no idea how or where they have hidden that weight..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I'm with istanbulian on this one. Avoiding riding it for fear of an unavoidable expense :tired_face:

• Like Like x 1
  18. i was blown away when left my SFV4S at dealer and took the multistrada for a 30 min blast. if only cos i get really bad vibes/numb fingers on right hand bar on SF for some reason after 10 mins (foam grips and heavier bar ends help but not perfect). name down for the PP when it comes :cool::upyeah:

19. Nice, did you get it with the fancy radar & cruise contol systems?

20. No. Don’t really need all that on a bike. It has standard cruise control which is enough for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information