1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bmw 1000rr

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by JimVee, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. A new m model was parked at the end of my road today , it looks so small like 125 small. But it did look cool.

3. Fekin boiling for the most part :sun::sun::sun:
    We had the last session on the 2nd day wiped out with a thunderstorm and hail.... which was nice tbh as I was hot, sweaty and bolloxed :laughing:
    It was a thoroughly enjoyable gig. Best I’ve done for ages :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nice...:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Back on topic- @carson :)

Post pictures here..... ;)

6. All in good time my friend

• Like Like x 1
  7. Picked it up Friday. Like rocking horse shite...for now

98831BA1-E292-446F-AD43-3C6BEE739FC2.jpeg 5007AAC8-C9DC-49DF-8AEF-95D1F5B14EC4.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  8. Nice

I’m going to get one next year. Was offered a cancelled Order for September but took the poss with my part ex so didn’t bother I’ll wait

• Like Like x 1
  9. Was chatting to dealer on fri. Seems they know the ones affected, he has delivered one so far which wasn’t.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice @carson

Any mods planned? Are the 'upgrades' available for it yet -can you get all the black plastic in Carbon for example? I think they called it the Carbon pack previously.

11. Starting with a full exhaust hopefully! Otherwise, very nice.

12. For bling, certainly, but i'm sure it's plenty fast enough anyway.

I did the same to my S1000R, and was really surprised at the weight of the cat. Could actually squash a real cat with it.

13. Yes, it was actually the cat I was referring to - BMW don't seem to have made any attempt to conceal it or make it look OK...

14. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. The 2019 accessory catalogue is out but not everything is available yet. Tried to order the data logger when I collected it.
    There’s a load of carbon listed.

I’m going to go for a full system once a Rapid Bike module has been released for the fuelling. Most likely the carbon Akra but I’m holding out to see what Austin Racing bring out

16. Probably the best looking standard exhaust can I’ve seen on a bike which makes the cat even more of a disappointment

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Probably because they know 90% of owners will junk the standard system asap...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Wait and see the FullSix stuff Rob. It’s top notch.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Very nice!
    Only thing I don't like styling wise is he goldie looking sub-frame. Looks like an old 916 frame to me.
    Enjoy it!
    Will it be on the track?

20. I wasn’t sure of the subframe either but looks great in the flesh with the engine covers.
    I’m hoping to take it to Alcarras in October for a blast

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information