1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bmw Hp4 Race

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by camelfarmer, May 24, 2017.

1. #1 camelfarmer, May 24, 2017
    Last edited: May 24, 2017
  2. They don't do sexy bikes do they them germans..... and for 68K.....?? SL2 please all day long.. in fact my 12 year old gsxr k5 looks better than that :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. I had a K5,it got stolen :-(

4. I had a K5. It got ridden :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. That sux dude, thieving sh*tbags..... did you get your Duc fixed up?...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just put on some ASV levers and cleaned it up. All that's left are too tiny points where the paint is gone, so I'm not gonna get it fixed until I need to sell it. You can't even see them if you aren't looking for them.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I had a k5. It got broken :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. Makes an SL look good value ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. SL2 just more special IMO

PS, I had a K5 also, HX55, stealth black they called it, fantastic bike, still very highly regarded in litre bike terms I think

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'd have one

11. How did you break as K5, they were bomb proof??

12. BMW's leave me cold. Plus that badge. I hate them on principle. Nope. K5 is way cooler and by a mahoosive margin. Up yours beemer.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mostly with sockets, a hammer and Paypal ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Ahh, so it got broken..... By you hammer fingers!! :punch:

15. I find this one quite nice. P1010038.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. And the help of the cookster :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I had a K2 which was bloody hard work.. it was like climbing a bleedin mountain....

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. @ducati dad ive got a k2 at the mo and reckon its better handling than all my other bikes (ok its got a few tweeks) but i find its such an easy bike to ride and comfy.

19. They just don't do it for me.... the cars yes but bikes no... each to their own though.... I have no doubt about the quality of the bikes... IMHO they just need to employ some designers with a little creative flair..

20. Me too.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information