1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Car Detail: Audi A4 Tfsi Quattro

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by rob lewis, May 6, 2018.

1. I wish...can't do anymore than I'm doing now TBF...

2. @rob lewis Stunnng as always, and yes keep posting, some of us do like these posts! :upyeah:

3. I'd imagine there are very very few on here who have a bike only as transport and being as adhd as many are about their bikes, they probably are about their cars too, so robs threads are quite helpful

Orrrr after spending ages doing the cars he does, some downtime on the internet is just a release?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Having a tug or a few Peroni's is a release.

Posting on the internet is wasting time...

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Welcome to the wasting time club sir, welcome :D

6. Can we please have a Benny Hill version that would be Fun;)

7. It wasn't a tongue in cheek post I was simply opening up a line of discussion as one would do in a 'forum' in the true sense of the word. Neither did I express that I had a grievance; the hashtag 'justsaying' was used to indicate impartiality and to question the relevance of these threads.
    As it 'appens I too use other forms of conveyance than motorcycles; mainly my feet. Perhaps a thread then on the benefits of first rate shoe care products?
    #dontbesoprecious

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. I take it you’ve drunk the peronis and tugged yourself stupid then, given you’re on here :splat:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Mate, after the first few thousand of Rob's car washing posts, I to will openly admit to very little interest in seeing the same thing over and over (sorry Rob, but I'm not an ocd car cleaner), however, stating the obvious, just don't click on the thread. #simplesreally o_O

#29 Wayne58, May 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Let's hope he didn't get the two mixed up, nightmare :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. @rob lewis . sorry, another question....what's the best or removing tar spots....got some stuff from halfords (autoglym)but its bloody hard work on the elbow grease!!

12. ha...no worries...Gyeon Tar will remove it with ease.....the Autoglym stuff is useless as you've found out...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Cheers rob. Just ordered. Got a full auto glym but will probably let it gather dust...!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sell it on evil bay

15. Is it worth it? I think it only cost a tenner...probably more hassle to sell...

16. Give it to someone you don't like at Christmas.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information