1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Cat......................

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Dude, Oct 1, 2019.

1. OK, I see I entered another message stream............This is the readers digest version. Been riding since a boy, grew up on British stuff, converted to a Norton man after riding my first Commando. Been a Motorhead ma whole life, raced My Big block Mach I, was a daily driver, did 11.37 back in 75-76. Started racing w/AHRMA in 2007, on a Guzzi, won National Vintage Superbike in 2009 on a SR500 after brutal ribbing by fellow racers " I'll never race a Jap bike" but couldn't see blowing up a Gold Star racing rice! Racing was a BLAST, in 2010 started racing in GP200,..........most FUN I ever had racing!!! Large grids and bar to bar racing!Got the Duck in a trade during a race build, unmolested and so far fun to ride, gotta resolve charging issues, seems like not a lot of imfo in the factory service manual, she's only putting out 12.8V. I'm also an A&P built an Airbike powered by a VW engine cut in half! I'm based at FWQ, considered by most Mechanical Fascist's to be the center of the universe. The attached pic is my first race on a friend's new GP200 bike he had built, asked me to shake it down, started last as a post entry and finished 3rd in about a 45-50 bike grid. He called me to tell me about the pic in the magazine and suggested I have them make the correction because his transponder was still on the bike! I never did but guess that was my 15 seconds of fame!

IMG_0574 (1).JPG

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nice, welcome to the forum.

3. Welcome aboard Lemmy:upyeah:

4. welcome dude, I hope you meant duke rather than duck.

Top smarts intro'

5. Welcome Dave

6. Ace

Of

Spades

7. Pics of your bins please and include your bike if you like :)
    We like pics

Welcome into our madhouse

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thanks, me too! But do not know how to find a bin to put em in.

IMG_1402.JPG

9. Nope............I'll go out on a limb and say, "Cagiva saved Ducati" I'm sure I'll upset some of you Limeys but that's my take!!

Closerace!.jpg

10. Any trash can will do pinch the neighbours if you don’t have any :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome from Minnesota!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Interviewed with NWA thanked them for the job offer, They asked me what the problem was...........I explained that I'd have a little problem living where the parking meters had plugs to plug in your engine heater!!

13. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum great first post

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information