1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Ccm Spitfire Scrambler

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Wrecked, May 27, 2017.

1. Which is nice :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. I watched it on Wednesday at 9 pm while you lot were watching some other rubbish.:upyeah:
    Steve

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Watching it now on the motorbike show. Does sound nice.

4. Face it @El Toro, you're a hipster. When you going to come out of the closet?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. Looks a real fun bike, I think Henry was right about the keyless set up though, having to tap the fob against the seat to switch the bike off is just asking for a flat battery.

6. Having a side stand you can't reach when you're astride the bike is asking for a Youtube hit.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. So tell me.......wtf were you googling to find that gem?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Teething problems,,,anyway a bike like this you learn to lean it against the brick wall when you get off,,,it's cool:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wasn't there a recent thread about this happening on a pani? v4?

10. They planned to have delivered hundreds of bikes by now, as opposed to not many more than a handful. And their communication with customers is appalling.

Personally I’m cancelling my order, so there will be at least one FT06 available if CCM ever feel like replying to me. Will probably go down the Fantic Caballero route instead.

• Like Like x 1
  11. This one,,,,,,,,,,,, Fantic-Caballero-500-Scrambler-2.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  12. "El Toro on a night out. Images"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. That's the Scrambler, I'd go for the Tracker. It'll work out at pretty much half the price of the CCM once extras were added to it.

The 500 most likely...

2073106x1024x600_FFFFFF_E.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. Called in to Three Cross Motorcycles earlier today, whilst enroute to a rendezvous with a cheese scone and coffee at Sammy Miller’s. Only the 125cc is available at the moment, but they will give me a shout when the 500cc is on the horizon. Friendly place.

B014998F-E686-4E30-B8A6-EDEB1BECBAE7.jpeg 9F5B1A53-A13C-4782-A76F-4F0625AE9C59.jpeg

At Sammy M’s.

6B4E1353-587C-4FC7-897D-EC01591EE82E.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Wow that exhaust makes the supersport super sexy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. that looks nice - just did a quick fleabay search and they are showing as "pre-delivery orders" in a few places around the £6k mark (also says avaialble from April, so I guess not just CCM struggling with getting bikes ready for cusptomers).

Pete

17. Most of these bikes are summer toys and the manufacturers know this. If you haven't got a stocked warehouse in March then you need to get your finger out. I hope ccm can start pulling through for it's customers

18. In Fantic’s case it may be Euro emissions changes holding things up some rumours suggest.

The latest Euro regs have really screwed up the car manufacturers. The likes of Mercedes there are quite a few models you haven’t been able to order for weeks as they go through the certification process, and some model variants won’t be back. I thought I’d had a car on order for a couple of months only to be told it has been permanently withdrawn from sale. Replacement new model still not available to order. Total bloody shambles.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Really nice bike, 125 250 500 same size and around 145 kg talk about felt light when I sat on the 125 just a tad high and the bars a tad far away but I'm a dwarf 5'3, can twist bars towards you and lower it though, the 500 has a Chinese engine breathed on by fantic apparently

#119 Dirty Leeds, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Mind you, if the Fantic is delayed too long and Indian get round to releasing this...

957A2630-F141-4D57-8872-3F04D60D5367.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information