1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Ccm Spitfire Scrambler

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Wrecked, May 27, 2017.

1. You’ve got to admire CCM’s administrative incompetence.

Having cancelled my order and eventually refunded my deposit back in July, promised they’d removed me from their mailing lists, they’ve just sent me an email asking for 50% payment for “my” bike now due to be built in October (which is somewhat later than originally expected).

Hopeless.

2. Maybe they are offerring you one for 50% off since the delivery time is quoted in years?

3. Wonder if you paid it, one would show up :thinkingface:

4. I cancelled my order some months ago now and successfully got all my money back. Recently got an email from them ‘as a valued customer would I like to buy another limited edition model’. However this limited edition was based on the original bike design. Would not have been happy to have had the first limited edition model only to find out basically a re run of my model was being built.

5. Whats the name of the new limited repeat edition copy? Hurricane?

6. it might be called The Shergar or The Lord Lucan

• Like Like x 1
  7. Me109?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sure it’s not a little Fokker?

• Like Like x 1
  9. That is something we’ll never know!

10. So my colleague was informed just over a week ago that his CCM scambler would be ready for collection this weekend.

He bought a train ticket, then made a final confirmation call to ensure all was in order.....

Good job he did, as his bike isn’t ready and won’t be ready for ‘a bit’.

Now he is a really nice and patient guy but even he is getting pretty fed up. I feel for him.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Terrible. How can anyone have any faith in this company?

12. They certainly don't do themselves any favours.

Always amazes me that the press seem to sing their praises yet not really cover the undoubted issues.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. At last a fantic caballero 500 review on YouTube and it's a rave review looks a real fun bike

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. This is their official vid, looks a bit wet lettuce

• Like Like x 2
  15. That's the video the one below in Italian with English subtitles, it looks pretty good to me certainly more of a scrambler than most so called scramblers.

16. My sisters boss got his last week. Not sure how long he's waited for it though .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information