1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 New Dash Needed ,intermittent Rh Indicator Issue

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Stever845, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Hi guys,
    From doing a bit of research it looks like i need a new dash ouch. Its a 2012 Panigale S and its only done just over 2200 miles so basically its still like new .
    Anyway does anybody know if the mileage can be transfered onto the new dash, can i swap it myself or will it need coding and is the new one an upgraded part without faults.
    How much are they :-(

Cheers

2. If you bought the bike from a main Ducati dealer and it has a full (time based) service history, Ducati UK are known to be sympathetic to this fault and could offer a goodwill replacement which you will pay to fit. Some models store the mileage in the ecu, some like my 1098, store it in the dash. If all else fails and you have to do it yourself, @chrisw is your man to talk to. Andy

3. do you know the history of the bike? there was a recall on these with an additional wiring loom for that issue, maybe check with a dealer if you are not the original owner

4. Thanks Guys ,
    I will definitely try the wiring harness change .
    I have Emailed Ducati but i bought the bike from a private seller two years ago so that won't help.
    I will let you know how I get on either way.
    Thanks again for the info :upyeah:

5. Well guys i fitted a new harness today as advised and its been fine. Massive thanks for the advice pitty im selling it now :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information