1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Desire For Life... Again..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Fab.... what you going to make teach those two a few things about Ducati’s noodle doodle

2. I’m told I can go there alone but to come back to the house each hour... we will soon see who can stay awake the longest ..

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Get cracking on that Ducati Noodles, or just stroke it and look at it, making plans :):upyeah:

4. :upyeah:

5. One of them ( both female) asked me yesterday evening if there was anything I needed or something she might get for me? A long Noodle pause while the gears meshed and then I replied.. “ is sex on the menu ?”

A couple of mins later and a cup of Rosie in my fave Bobby Moore mug appeared... “ I guess not then”.. x

X

#65 Noods, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Good lad

7. Hey noodles any chance we can change the title of this thread to
    New desire for life..... again :blush::innocent:
    @Noods

• Like Like x 5
  8. #whatever babes x

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nope... Im building a new Rocketship... They can help me raise it upright, give my thrusters a quick once over and practice my docking procedure over and over again..

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Good to see you posting here regularly Noods, keep it up :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. There you go..your next project

https://modelrockets.co.uk/shop/

12. .....Thunderbirds are GOoooooooo..............Well done you:upyeah:
    Thunderbirds-are-Go-Throwback-Thursday.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. Just thinking about your constant battle of life and your strife about what drives you is a little reminder of what give me strength , my current situation is becoming harder to comprehend given my wife's trump card to turn my children against me confirming my worst fears after 22 years. communication is breaking down on a day to day basis and is wearing me down to a point of desperations beyond believe . I have no one I can talk too who really understands and can give me guidance and hope. I feel men as a whole do not need the help that women do because we are supposed to be super strong and MACHO.... bollox to that and we do... but no network exists because of that. self existence does query on my mind at the moment, but selfishness is a argumentative fighting against me which is winning.

14. Women that use children against their partners should be ashamed of themselves it’s a low life trick against father and children
    Through my divorce my children were never used as pawns I encouraged always that they maintained their relationship with their dad it’s healthy for them.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I know. and agree,
    Threat is always a determining factor and when your children won't speak to you is another.
    My life has just been Fucked

• Love You Love You x 1
  16. Don’t give up they may not speak now to you but they will, make them your reason to keep going.
    You cannot change people’s reactions only your reactions to them

Divorce is messy at anytime until all is sorted out

Do you have access to the kids

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Time generally sorts these things out. My first daughter was taken from me for nearly a year when young, long court battles, much stress and hurt but now she is 28 and has her own family and we are very close.
    My youngest is 10 and moved to the Czech Republic with her mam - I thought it was going to be crap again, but her Mam realised the importance of her family thankfully and has committed 8 to 10 weeks a year to travel to the UK with my daughter to stay with me - couldn't wish for a better Mrs Ex. Some people are shits on break ups and some are fab, I've had both.
    The future will sort it, but you just need to be there for them when it happens, that is the only important thing...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. Hey hang in there mte, we are also your family and yes the majority on here understand situations similar to yours.. it might be tough for a while but eventually your kids will get to hear what Mums being doing, I guarantee they will be on your side then.. we’re here to help so stay in touch you can pm me day or night too.. x

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Red pill time.
    Look up MGTOW vids on YouTube.
    CSM Archives and Lazarus are good content providers. I've not been through it,but have witnessed it too many times.
    PM me if you want.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I have thought long and hard about my situation and have come to the conclusion that I can deal with it, this has come to light knowing that some friends who have far more serious problems that are not in their control and will definitely happen gave me hope in my quest of happiness.
    Life is a balance, whether it be mine or my children, so with this in mind I concluded that my outcome has a far better chance of a positive result.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information