1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Desire For Life... Again..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Well done mte I admire you truly so for your strength of mind and belief to deal with those issues of concern. Stay with your beliefs and brighter days will beckon.. x

• Love You Love You x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Thank's. That is such a wonderful endearment from a person who I admire for having much more on their plate than I do.

• Love You Love You x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Mte I liken the members of this forum to that of the Marines, in that when one of us falls, the policy is, that no one gets left behind, whatever the cost, they, we, are there, together, as one, to get that man back up on to his feet, to help him through the fire fight, we may not be able to stop the incoming fire but, we can as one help deflect the shots while our comrade attends his wounds, enabling him once fit, to fight another day.. x

#83 Noods, Mar 25, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. That’s sounds like a good choice
    There is light at the end of the tunnel :)
    Good days bad days we are here for you

• Love You Love You x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Bigger the man who stops and offers help at the scene of the accident than that of the many, who simply rubber neck their way by.

We of the forum are not of the many, but one of the few, who cares and stops by.
    X

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Good decision and good luck! Been there have made it out in one piece. It's difficult, but just keep your head up and keep going.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The shit still hits the fan when you contact family friends who you have known for 14 years plus and try to touch base.. knowing that my wife has been there fist and bagged that relationship , and it closes doors which frustrate me. Breakups are hard but women tend to control which friends you are going to get and that is un fair . I have just had a shitty time dealing with a close buddy who died last week and having a short full of listening people to bounce talk of is hard. I feel that my current situation still is not getting any easier and I am struggling to see where it's going to end. But I still am going to fight this bitter battle until the end. Upwards and forward is my drive. Biking is still my passion and after losing my buddy it gives me wisdom and courage to suceed:upyeah:

• Like Like x 7
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. so the saga continues and legal bills still roll in at an alarming rate, but having my boy with me for the last 6 days has made me realise that life is still great!! Kids really do bring out the joy in being a parent, even if they cost you a fortune!! It gives me great pleasure giving rather than taking in my current situation which also gives me optimism for the outcome which is getting nearer.:D

• Like Like x 6
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Hang on in there rough seas don’t last forever they will calm
    Just stay focused

10. Life is like walking on a field where dogs are walked

Sometimes you tread in great lumps of shit spread about in various places but most of the time, it's lovely green grass. Make sure you take your shoes off though when you get home :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Just a quick update, there is light at the end of the tunnel and things are moving on.
    My life update has become more positive knowing things have become more stable.:upyeah:
    It's still a pig though and small things get me down but being more positive helps through daily life.
    Upwards and forwards folks!!

• Like Like x 11
  12. That’s good to hear Peter
    Baby steps :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Glad to hear things are getting better and that you are doing well. Hows that little lad of yours?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. No matter how bad things might get there’s always someone worse off. Always light at the end of the tunnel no matter what. Lost to many friends over the years. Ever stuck just pop a pm

15. Thing is, what's a mole hill to one is a mountain to others. Mental health is not logical, which is why guys struggle so bad. Sometimes you just need it to stop.......

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Good to hear. Knock one obstacle down, then move on to the next one.......

17. I wont go into my saga of mental health/life upheavals from the last few years but just want to add my voice as a survivor to everyone elses collective support here and say at the darkest of moments we find out more about who we really are than is ever possible normally.
    There is always a future just round the corner that is worth suffering for , its not always clear to us nor seem achievable at times but always remember in those moments of doubt and fear that this too shall pass and the journey is what makes us not the destination.

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. Christmas is such a wonderful time for those who have stability in their lives, with family and loved ones to share the joyous adventure of the spirit that this time of the year gives.
    But we must remember those who have nothing more to look forward to than it being over and normal structure resumes. I hope that all those who posted here have a better outlook and wish that 2020 is a better year for you all.:upyeah:
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year:)

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. So to resurrect this important thread again.... i hope the parties involved have come to terms with your grievances and positive outcomes are on the horizon,:upyeah:

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information