1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale New Desmosedici Fg353 Gas Forks

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Wardybud, Oct 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shut it you!

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Have you got a 1098r ?

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. late to the thread, what bike do you have your FG353's on Richard?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. that is absolutely stunning

• Like Like x 1
  6. Stick em on the bay mate. No audience here. But brace yourself for a tsunami of messers… You’ll definitely sell them though :upyeah:

7. If you are not already set up as an eBay seller, you probably won’t know, with the divorce from PayPal, buyers now pay eBay and you, as the seller, have to wait for eBay to pay you direct to your bank account, less their charges. To achieve this, eBay want your bank details so they can also access your account to recover monies paid in the event of a claim. I’ve never sold on eBay and I’m not going to now. Andy

8. I’ve stopped selling since. Last thing I want is those crooks into my account!

9. Yep, discovered this selling my swingarm. Ended up doing a private sale with the bidder. What a faff eBay is now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. So why recommend it to the OP ? Andy

11. now that's not true is it, however I do concede that unlike some of you cherubs I have yet to instantly have the ability to shit out a four and a half thousand bones roll of wonga. We're not all Exige and Aircon ya know, cos trust me I would if I could.. RickyX has got a pair already dontcha know.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Viz. Can’t beat the bay for viz… Sales happen with viz. One way or another.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. What I meant was no footfall. Hate the bay but fuck me, the footfall is without compare.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. These are now sold so thread can be closed, thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information