1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Ducati Owner

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by 999nutta, Jul 28, 2020.

1. hi everyone.
    I enjoy reading all the posts and seeing all your lovely bikes.
    I am currently waiting to collect my new Multistrada 1260 GT and i must admit I can't wait. It will be my first ever new bike also.
    I will be putting on rad and oil guard and probably some evotech bobbins. Any other mods recommended?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome dude :cool::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great to have you onboard.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome dude nothing like the feeling of collecting something new !!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome and enjoy

6. Welcome dude

7. Welcome to the forum

8. Welcome, enjoy your new bike. Just get used to it first while you're running it in, then think about what you might need, like taller/better screen or other things that you notice.

9. Hi and welcome

10. Welcome. I'm in the same boat as I'm waiting for my 2020 Monster 1200s. I'll be fitting rad, oil cooler & engine guards also (Evo-Tec) also plan to fit crash protection & tail tidy from Evo-Tec. Only other thing planned at the moment is a Quad-lock system for my iPhone.

11. Welcome!

The protection sounds like a good start. At the superbike end of the bike spectrum, a tail tidy, 'zorst, and lots of carbon are the order of the day, but I would be interested what mods are common for adventure bikes - not really thought about that before.

12. Welcome along

13. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum enjoy your new multistrada

14. Welcome to the Forum :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information