1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Duke

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Vader, Dec 23, 2019.

1. & a brand new dealer on your doorstep too! BTW ignore Robs garage quip, his looks like an OCD surgical environment after Kim & Aggy have been over it ;)

2. Welcome and enjoy!

3. Welcome aboard the man in black.:upyeah:

4. Welcome Darth

5. Thanks all. I’ll call into Worcester Ducati for a look around and a coffee. I went into the Glasgow one for a coffee and came out with a new AGV helmet.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hi and welcome.
    Anyone else never seen Star Wars, or is it just me?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. I only ever saw the first one which is apparently episode 4?

8. Hi thanks for the welcome.

I find your lack of faith disturbing (Vader quote, not a personal attack:blush:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I did identify my religion as Jedi at the last census if that helps?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Pass?

11. Yes it does, the dark side is better tho

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Just a little bit of info on the bike. It has to go back from whence it came because it has an engine light on. It was delivered on Friday night and had a 36 point check the day before. I have spoken to the dealer and they will collect and sort at their cost (and so they should) then deliver it back. It’s being picked up next Saturday 5th Jan.

Not a great start to Ducati ownership but it’s not going to be used straight away I suppose.

It has some nice extras, Ducati heated grips, Ducati quick shifter and a plug for a battery conditioner and a Zumo which seems to be a SatNav fitting?

13. Anything's better than that circumcised look.;)

14. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum

15. Lot of time for this lol.

Welcome.

16. Thanks all.

17. Hello and welcome

18. Welcome to the forum

Do Not Sell My Personal Information