1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Helmet Day And It's A Special One!!!

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by tcrofty7, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Always wanted one of these and now that "The Doctor" has hung up his leathers I thought now was the time to pull the trigger!

20211123_141143.jpg

20211123_141200.jpg

20211123_141154.jpg

20211123_141206.jpg

20211123_141213.jpg

20211123_141222.jpg

20211123_141229.jpg

20211123_141238.jpg

• Like Like x 21
  2. Very nice :heart_eyes:
    I have the pista gp-r myself, get good ear plugs you’re going to need them ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I always use ear plugs so shouldn't be a problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It's half past Three.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  5. :upyeah: That’s a nice tribute to the “ GOAT”

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bright :cool::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Great looking lid. Have the “sweet home Misano”, wouldn’t mind adding this to the collection

• Like Like x 2
  8. That is smart as feck!! I've got one in the Iannone Ducati thingy. Great track lid. I'd go back to Arai but only for road use. And domestic violence. The Arai is more comfy but noticeably heavier. The AGV Pista is definitely track focused. It cuts through the air better. You don't get your head ripped off when you pop up out the crouch for heavy braking. The Arai feels like a deployed parachute in comparison...

Give us a laugh, how much was that beauty?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have 2 Arai RX-7 and the buffeting was doing my head in.

£1199.99 :astonished:

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  10. Fekkin £1200 quid for a helmet :astonished: :astonished: !! Are ye mad ??

Oh,..hang on :thinkingface: …I’ve just paid the same for a tent :joy::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. I'm sure it's a great helmet, but I went off agv after I bought a special edition (apparently)after rossi won his eighth title (my number when I played football). Cost a lot of money and a few months later released a helmet with the same paint job for about 99 quid

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Good man.
    Come on, spill the beans, a decent tent is of far more interest to me than any helmet, and sorry tcrofty?, far more worthy of £1200.

• WTF WTF x 1
  13. A tent!!!!!!!

14. Might be a Ducati tent :thinkingface:

15. Might be but it would need to be self pitching and not smell of damp as all tents do, hate camping.:mad:

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. You're one of those are you?

I have a caravan with an awning so you'll love me :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. A warm Dry tent that stands up in a gale is a wonderful thing.
    Laying in a nice cosy warm sleeping bag in a dry tent that you have confidence in, listening to rain lashing down and the wind blowing is one of life's great pleasures.

Really makes you feel alive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Hmmmm

• Like Like x 1
  19. Takes me back to my childhood

20. Out of interest @Mary Hinge what visor do you have in your AGV? I want to go as dark as possible.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information