1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Hypermotard 950 Sp

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Maplesyrup, Nov 4, 2018.

1. I want to love it but i just cant at the moment. Don't think it looks as good as the old one but that might change once i've seen one in the flesh!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I’ve got a 939 SP and can see enough that I like about the 950 to want to change, let’s just hope it’s not a lemon :confused:

3. I too like the look of the new one but not enough to chop my 939 in yet. I've run the 939 for a year and it's a blast to ride, I'll run on fire another couple of years yet before I think about chopping in.

4. It will bring big grin factors thats for sure! Wasn't planning on going motorcycle live this year but i am more tempted now.

5. I’ve had mine just a little over two years and it’s out of warranty now so hope that the new model will be available in the spring :thinkingface:

6. hper 3.jpg hyper 2.jpg hyper1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. I’ll be at the NEC, there’s a few other bikes I want to look at but doubt I’ll buy anything else, might sell the 939 and my K5 1000 to fund a 950 with a posh exhaust..

8. Yeah id like to see it with a termi sytem

9. how does the performance of the 9++ incarnations compare to the 1100s and evo please?

10. also see the SP seat is taller and the wheelbase longer...

11. I’m not really qualified to answer having only owned the 939 but.... capacity, air/oil cooled vs water cooled, dry clutch now wet clutch, twin under seat exhaust to single side mounted, power modes, abs, wheel base, head angle, weight
    etc...

https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/ducati-hypermotard-supermoto-ducati-style.21244/

12. never owned a 8xx or 9xx but im more than happy with my 1100evo sp. Mines knocking out just shy of 100ft lbs of torque which speaks for itself. One day they'll get it right...theyre half way there with the twin pipes and the trellis frame....just have to wait a few more for the motor...

13. Yeah the twin underseat pipes are a nod back to the original hypermotard, like it.

14. Like the look of the exhausts and new clutch but I’m not sure how much of a “completely new” model it is

15. With the termi fitted it looks like you have to loose one of the rear side panels as it’s just a single sided exhaust again

16. I'm really not a fan of the underseat exhausts, I know it's going back to the old 1100 but I kinda like how motard the big, high single looks. Waiting to see what it looks like with a Termignoni, but for now I'm still happy with my new 939 SP that I'll hopefully have this weekend!

17. Ironically im not a fan of twin exhausts on anything but, on the hyper they work really well.

18. You of all people I would've thought would be the twin exhaust king! :joy:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information