1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member 1199 ,hi To All. Rear Shock Bolt Broke!?

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Chops, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Tobytyke, are you in a position to manufacture any of these if you / we managed to get the dimensions and design right?

2. No, which is indeed strange...

3. I could get them manufactured, and would be happy to pursue it if given some accurate dimensions/information

4. just to keep everything correct, #35 includes the conclusion of an independent metallurgist.

5. There could be some legal and technical considerations that we know nothing about going on, and therefore it would be wrong for anyone on this forum to speculate on what has happened and/or what is going on.

I'm sure that an official statement from all interested parties and relevant action will be forthcoming in due course.

6. This is not the more serious one which reported inadequate tensile strength if you read back.... as El T says - there must be a few pieces of the jigsaw missing yet.

7. Have you the insurances to design and manufacture?

8. STU Type Approval for functional safety would have to be obtained before anything could be put on the open market

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. WOW! this thread is alarming in the least! Is there any update? Or has anyone has the support brackets engineered?

10. Sorry to dig this up again, has anyone made technical drawings on this that i could use to get these made up? Can get a friend with a CNC machine to get them made up

Please please PM me if someone has them drawn up already

11. What does cnc stand for?

12. google it, we are not telling you :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just seen this thread,
    Ryan so sorry to hear of your loss.

14. It's a big F off precision computer controlled automatic metal mill

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ha someone told me suck it nerd.

16. That's pccamm silly :)

17. Oh no not another thing.

18. Computer Numerical Control.
    Used to work/program on one of them...15 years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  19. So, no1 has any designs then?? :tearsofjoy:

20. For sure let's just type out the one huh?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information