1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member From Northern Ireland

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Robin Titterington, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Thanks to all, you've made me feel most welcome, thank you. I'm a very active memeber on the DDK early 911 Porsche forum in the UK and hope to be the same on this forum as well. Looking forwards to some banter and a bit of criac on this forum. The 996 SPS is special - I've wanted one for ages, I mean any nice, trick 916-996 but nothing floated by boat, thought I wanted an R - a 748R would have been nice, again nothing - then this came along, out of the blue 8 miles from where I live in NI. You know when its meant to be, So could not be happier, just hope my wrists and back can hold out.....

• Like Like x 2
  2. good stuff,,once you start grinning you forget about the pain:cool:

3. Welcome..... beautiful bike and good taste in autos also.

4. Welcome along , great find that’s a beautiful bike I’m down south in Dublin

5. Welcome on board Rob, there's a couple of us in Co. Down on here and so you fancy a meet and a ride out just drop me a message. Great bike btw. :upyeah:

6. Welcome Robin,like the bike

7. Welcome aboard Robin from sunny Dungannon

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Hey ho from near lurgan ish.

9. Welcome on board, there's a few of us from the province on here. :)

10. Omg!!! Where’s ya bins !!! :D

Welcome into the mad house it’s crazy in here :)

11. welcome to the forum from a frequent NI visitor (my lad is in 1st year at Queen's, so get over to visit him and watch him play rugby a wee bit)- lovely bike you have there.

Pete

12. Welcome, cracking bike.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information