1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Hooride, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Interesting.....................

2. Hey there, got my 85 Cagiva 650 in trade for a V50 project bike. Had it for like 10 years and just got round to fiddling with it. Runs ok, put a kit in the clutch master now I gotta do the R brake master. Only putting out 12.8 V. is that normal? Thanks

NorBlimp.JPG

3. Corrected for you :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. upload_2019-9-29_19-3-56.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Had to be a Harley somewhere in the garage. Is it a legal requirement in the yooess of a? Welcome anyway US dude!

6. Oh yeah, i like to cruise also. I have a couple honda monkeys in there too for messing around. Thanks for the welcome IMG_20190924_235958.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  7. Thanks! Not sure what a troll hunter is.........but dig bikes. Next on deck.............I'll have to choose between working my Combat Roadster OR my 54 AJS. Tuff choice eh?

Buster.JPG

8. Sorry no HD's in my world..........YAWN.

9. I think the confusion dude, is that you jumped in on another new members thread rather than create your own and so we are getting cross wires

Most new members on their introduction thread get called dave :D most first new pictures are sought to have a bin/trash can in them. Nothing that can't be fixed, you're both welcome

hooride, is that a c90 in the collection, it looks like one but with some differences?

10. Thanks, see that now, not really computer savy.............and I'm 61 not 51! Wish I wuz 51 again!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. don't tell anyone but I raced an XR back in the day!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Its a C125 ,a 2019 Honda super cub. Its basically a retro of what youre thinking.

#52 Hooride, Sep 30, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Love the Monkeys. Thinking of getting one for my husband for Christmas. He doesn't ride bikes but is interested in them. Could be his ticket to a license and as you said, for messing around. Do you think it would be fun for someone 6'3"?

• Like Like x 1
  14. For sure he would enjoy it

15. I couldnt figure out how or where to ask this, but does anyone know where to find the license plate and tail light holder/bracket to accommodate having mivv gp pipes on a 2003 ducati 999? I just picked up a set but no bracket, so im in need of a mivv one or another similar,any links or help in the right direction appreciated,thanks.

16. Hooride’s all those bikes?
    Nice spacious garage. How come the little Honda cub uses so much gas?

Welcome.

17. That can gets split between all 3 of the hondas. They all get about 140ish mpg.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information