1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member With 907ie

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by GrayVtwin, Nov 20, 2019.

1. It seems to have lived in London and then Buckinghamshire until 2004/5 when it came up here. It was running fine in 2005 when it was last MOT'd (A friend of mine did the MOT and knew the late owner well). Was parked up in a stable shortly after that and hasn't been run since. Thats all I know .. but judging by the FSH and receipts it was very well looked after until then. Fingers crossed!

• Like Like x 1
  2. That might be the 907ie I have. I bought it from a guy in Lincolnshire in 2011. It's still going strong.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aah thats good news Derek.
    If you found it through the old Ducatisti Forum, I have decided that the seller - Morris must be a Scotsman too, as he has never bought me the pint he promised for putting him in touch with a potential buyer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ha, Ha! Yes Morris was the seller but definitely not a Scot :)

5. Welcome to the forum I brought a 906 back in the nineties my first Ducati which I enjoyed until the gear box gave me some issues took it back to the dealer but waited ages for the part to arrive got fed up waiting so sold it back to the dealer while still in the workshop not a good experience but I'm so glad I've come back loved my 1199s and still in love with my multistrada enjoy your restoration of a classic Ducati

6. My wife just informed me that my mother in law lives in East Lothian , so next time we visit I can pop round .

7. Good plan. Just send me a pm when you're heading up this way. Mike

8. I'll start another thread .. 907 ie restoration .. and start posting photos on there. Fairing off today ...... !

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information