1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member With A.......triumph..

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Warnie, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Hi Guys,

I am in need of a Ducati, in particular a Multistrada 1200s DVT with luggage, below 16k and with the Desmo service done. Oh and for a bargain price..

I just missed out on the perfect one on Sunday going for £8250 and I'm still not over it :(

My 17 plate Triumph speed triple 1050R below (with a bin in the background..) is for sale. It has just 6k on the clock. But if I find the right Ducati then I can purchase now without selling 1st.

So if any of you know of a good one then let me know :upyeah::)

Cheers,

Wayne

20201016_151007.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome and good luck with your search :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. It’s a handy combo….

334349C9-8089-48C8-B6B0-FB68DA93986B.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Heresy!!!

welcome warnie'

• Like Like x 1
  5. Whooo hooo nice one newbie your in with the bin :D

welcome into our mad house

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome to the forum.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome. Triumphs go well with Ducati’s. Keep the triple and buy a Duke to go with it. Plan A

8. Welcome. Lovely bins.:)

9. Cheers for the welcome guys. I'm hoping to see one this weekend if mine sells.

That photo with the bins was the dirtiest the bike has ever been after getting caught out one day.

Normally you can eat your dinner off it, like below!

20200721_211624.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. I wish I could !

A divorce will be on the cards if I get the Duke and don't sell the Triumph within a week o_O

11. Divorce ain’t so bad. No wheels on your bin is a bloody nuisance:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Welcome and enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  13. The subtle red works very well with that grey paint and i bet it barks with that exhaust outlet.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Welcome to the forum, good luck with your sale and search for the right MTS.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information