1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Artful Dodger, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Hi everyone, new to this site and ducati in general..I currently ride a 2013 gsxr600..
    I've been riding road bikes for nearly 3years and so far the little suzuki.has been fantastic but I can't help but look at the panigale v4 every single day..in all honesty I did originally want the s1000rr based purely on its looks,but after a quick visit to my local motorad I wasn't blown away as expected.anyway my head is then turned by the truly beautiful panigale v4.
    I have phoned a dealer not exactly local.but one reviews in general dictated and was offered a very fair part ex for a new base model...just waiting on shops reopening properly to test ride and I'll be ordering..fingers crossed

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to the forum (a madhouse in reality :D) Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Welcome dodgy

4. Welcome and enjoy

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Welcome to the forum, I too were lured in by the beautiful Panigale V4 and picked up my 2020 model in January of this year.

Enjoy the test ride, you've probably not got much to compare it too, but I've had 10 bikes in the last 21 years and the V4 is like nothing else I've ever ridden! o_O

Hope the deal goes to plan!:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Whatever takes your fancy is fine by me, welcome.:upyeah:

7. Welcome dodger, enjoy the forum..oh and a good choice of bike :D

8. welcome artful dodger'

9. Welcome to the forum.

10. Thanks everyone,nice to be somewhere so active..hopefully come the summer I'm a proper ducati member,so to speak.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome into our mad house the arty dodger

mince you have your bearings we like pictures and include your rubbish bins to keep me happy :)

12. Bikes n bins lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. welcome ,good to have you here

• Like Like x 1
  14. Disagree? Sorry to offend then...

15. fat fingers... I would like to think it was supposed to be agree they are so close on a mobile
    No one could disagree with a penguin :kissing_heart:

16. Greetings!

17. Hi and welcome :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information