1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Monster 1200s Owner

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by cozmo1589, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Welcome Cozmo Dude :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome along,nice colour

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome on board and great to see another Monster. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome,

• Like Like x 1
  5. Only my opinion but that looks better than any red one I've ever seen, lovely bike that, yes I would own one, do they sell them in that colour?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi mate, yes you can get it in this colour but only by ordering a current Monster 1200S. Standard is Red and the Grey is a cost option.

7. Maybe shift car out the way and get some more pics up against wall show it off a bit more both sides
    love it fella it's a beauty, I prefer Ducati in non solid red ...love pearl white too

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi again. Yeah i'll take some more shots soon when weather pics up. This pic I put up was where I was comparing the colour of the car and bike to see how close the shades of Grey were.

9. Great looking bike, it’s been 40+ years since grey was in vogue (Austin liked it in the 60’s & 70’s) but it’s definitely the in colour now, you’ll probably find that now you’ve had one Ducati you’ll always have one, they sort of get under the skin, anyway welcome to the Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. I already know it's gotten under my skin. I've tried many different bikes over recent years and keep changing as I haven't fallen in love with any brand until now. I feel like this suits me down to the ground ;-)

11. At some point I will buy a monster, instead of marrying them. Welcome sir, welcome.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ha, yeah took a similar amount of time for me to think “what have I been missing?” When I got my 900ss, I think most other bikes feel a bit clinical, whereas Ducati’s have got something different, got a scrambler as well now and although it doesn’t quite have as much character as the 900 it still has more than the Japanese equivalents.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nice! I like the look of the Scrambler range, my favourite is the new desert sled but I've only got room for the one bike :(

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information