1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Monster Owner

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Zena, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Ummmmmmmm because you are a vicar? :thinkingface::thinkingface:

2. I can be :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  3. :astonished::astonished:

4. Welcome to Ducati and the Monster, I have a 2018 1200, still smile every time I ride it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well I'm hoping for that feeling too :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thankyou

8. Welcome Zena, great choice of bike ,i have had mine over a year now and still just love it .

• Like Like x 1
  9. Awesome! It seems like I am making the right choice then :heart_eyes: :motorcycleduc: :heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I recently bought one and absolutely love it, brilliant road bike

• Like Like x 2
  11. It's great to hear so many positive things about the bike! Sometimes it can feel a bit daunting being a female and having to go around looking at bikes, no-one I know owns a Ducati :confused::confused::confused:

• Like Like x 1
  12. No one I know owns a Ducati either, I didn’t realise the following Ducati have. Servicing costs are a bit steep though, wife isn’t impressed with the quote I’ve had, oh well, she’ll get over it :joy:

13. Luckily I don't have a wife

• Funny Funny x 5
  14. I'm out :rolleyes:

15. They're somewhat contagious, if your friends are into bikes it probably won't take long for someone else to get one.

Good to be different, they usually draw some attention at stops. Like other Italian brands there's an element of 'theatre' about them; the sound, styling and presence.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Yes I have some friends that are into bikes. I also have a Goldwing Trike :imp: that I rode on my car licence before taking my bike test. I still have it but it's left in the garage most of the time. I think it will be sold next year :grinning:

One has already been looking at the 1200s and a possible change from the KTM SD1290

• Like Like x 1
  17. Awwwww :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Plenty of owners on here

• Like Like x 1
  19. A good place to come to then :):)

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information