1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Monster Owner

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Zena, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Time for him to buy a new one then :grinning::grinning::grinning:
    Mine will be ready on Thursday, but I probably won't be able to get out and collect it until Saturday. It's going to be a long week :joy: o_O
    20200711_113212.jpg

20200711_113158.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. I shall mention it to him .. from a distance !!!, he is 76 so can get a bit grumpy :joy::joy:
    I have a slash cut can for the Monster, it came off his 1200s after a week, I stuck it on my Tuono Racing for a couple of weeks but did not suit fueling on the Aprilia, think it is a Remus, sounds mental and saves a tonne of weight

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

3. I bet that is loud :p:p

I enquired this morning about "cough" Termis.... He is getting back to me tomorrow ....:bucktooth:

4. Isn’t that so :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. YEP !! I would not want to tour on it, it was great round London, the Tuono is loud with the provik on it, the slash cut made it look a bit more this century

6. Can't beat a bit of riding around London :joy::joy:

7. Bit late to the party but, welcome Zena.
    Had a 1200S Stripe until last May. Great bike. Absolutely loved it. The tweaks after 2015 to the model just about ironed out everything, however little, from those initial 1200.
    I'm getting back onboard with a Scrambler Sixty2 so all is well.
    Stay safe.

8. Welcome Zena
    A Brilliant bike
    A bit of a grumpy b'stard around town but sweet in the country and good for 400 mile jaunts - going to try proper touring this year

Enjoy

9. Yes I originally looked at a 2015 .... ended up with a 2020 :joy::joy::joy::joy:

..... and now due to CV19, most of the parts to add on are out of stock .....

10. Hello!
    Yes I'm in the Essex countryside, so hopefully it won't be too grumpy for me :):):)

11. I'm test riding a 2020 1200S in the morning. If that goes well, I may be joining the Monster club!

• Like Like x 2
  12. I loved my test ride ..... I had the bike for half a day and couldn't stop smiling! I had cheeks like a hamster when I got off it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  13. What, full of acorns??

I'll report back when I get home

14. :joy::joy::joy::joy: no from grinning like a bl**dy Cheshire cat :grinning::grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi Zena. A couple of years ago I had a chat with some Gold Wing riders from your part of the country at Duxford. One of the ladies with them was on a Goldwing trike

16. Wasn't me was it? Lol :joy::joy:

IMG_20171001_182221.jpg

• WTF WTF x 1
  17. could be
    Were you at the Flying legends display in 2018

18. I don't actually thinking was ....
    I know quite a few female Goldwing riders though, so probably someone I know :grinning:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information