1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mts 1200 Member

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Gerr, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Hi All

Just joined. I've been a Ducati rider since 1975 ....o_O ... but now looking for a MTS forum. I finally got myself a 2014 MTS 1200 last September. It was sat in a London Ducati dealer with 900 miles on the clock it was the shops demo bike but hardly used .... very overpriced. I was in the right place at the right time as they announced a clearance of some stock so I snapped it up. A month or so later they shut down the business... so all becomes clear. I've kept my S2R800 but I can't see it being ridden much. I bought the Multi to allow me to clear off on longer runs in comfort.. which is happening. I love the bike .... mad! ..everyone should try one...

Cheers
    Gerry

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome along Gerry

3. Welcome

Funny how all multi riders look the same:joy:

4. Heh Heh ...

5. Welcome Dave

6. Welcome G :upyeah:43 years that's a long sentence;),would love to see some of your old ducati photographs:thinkingface:get them scanned & loaded please:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Welcome to the forum. :)

8. But it means going into the under-stairs cupboard :neutral: .... I'll see what I can sort ..... but the list is

Barcelona 24 Horas single (was known as "24 Horrors")
    Darmah Bevel (mine had the Campag wheels) lovely bike
    Darmah SS
    S2R 800 ... loads of upgrades on this
    Multi 1200

I had some nice bikes in between these such as BM R90s ... Daytona orange my fav bike a CBR400RR tri-arm which I raced for a couple of seasons assorted sport BM's and Hondas and a few GPZ 900r ...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome into the mad house

We like pics especially your bins with a bike thrown in ( not in the bin ) it’s a forum law :)

10. Yes we need to see those pictures. Welcome to the madhouse. Hey there's a song there somewhere.

11. Welcome to the Ducati forum enjoy your stay

12. Welcome Ducati Dude :cool::upyeah:

13. Welcome Gerr and let's see the pics pls.

14. Welcome and enjoy

15. Nice choice :upyeah:

16. Welcome to the forum and Multistrada ownership.

17. christ ! ... I have no pics of the Darmah SS ..... the rest are shite phone pics of old photos ,,, quite a few I cant find ,,, I know I have some pics of the 851 at Spa ..... I think a load ended up on the downstairs bog wall and got lost ,,,,

18. IMG_20190121_130210.jpg IMG_20190121_173450.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bog Wall

20. IMG_20190121_123802.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information