1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Owner (to Be)...

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Lostonweekends, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Cheers. I take it the T500 relates to the old classic... My dad had one, I think it seized on him, he rebuilt it and swapped it for a GT350. I might have some photos somewhere...

2. Yes it's the old Suzuki 2 stroke the gt380 was in some ways a better bike good T500 are fetching between 5-8k gt380 4-6k both are highly collectible

3. No, his was the gt350 twin. The gt380 was a triple and was a bit later I think.
    It’s unbelievable, the amount they fetch... we virtually gave them away at one time.

4. Suzuki didn't make a gt350 it was aT350 I've just picked one up as a project hopefully will have it on the road this year

5. o_O

1971_GT350_blue_450.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I told you, I’m a caveman...

7. I stand corrected I've never seen one Suzuki did some strange things towards the end of the T series model run they launched T250 and called it the TT250 not many were madethe last of the T200 was a real parts bit special
    The GT 350 is the rarest of the rare along with the T305 raider

8. It was a 1973 model. He scrapped it in the ‘80’s :worried:

9. w
    What a shame be valuable now but who ever though Japanese bikes would be collectable it's gone mad when a 1968/69 Honda C50 would fetch a £1000

10. You're not joking...
    I once swapped my old uncles clapped out Austin Princess for a KH250 triple with a bent fork... Loved that bike. Fixed it. rode for about a year and got rid for an X7 250

11. Welcome into the mad house lost person

We like pics of bins and bike when it arrives it’s a forum law
    I like red will it be red
    From sunny non wales it’s 19 miles away :)

12. all lost on me......... but any how welcome to pantomime :upyeah::motorcycleduc:

13. Thanks. I love a good panto...
    I’ll clean me bins too :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. i've Just look back in the thread But no bins yet:thinkingface:

15. One post above yours

16. got you.... waiting delivery:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information