1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Owner

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Gabagool, Feb 7, 2019.

1. New owner of a 2015 899 Panigale!

Had an 848 before it and love it. Haven't rode the Pani yet - waiting until at least March to do it! Come on nice weather, hurry up...

2. Welcome Dave :)

3. Welcome Adam from somewhere East.

4. Congrats on the new bike. I love my 899 and I'm sure you will too, it's awesome!

5. Welcome Matey, enjoy your lovely new machine, it better be red.......

6. Welcome along Adam enjoy the new bike

7. You will like it, quite a different concept than the 848 tbh in most regards, so don't expect to jump on immediately and have the same feeling but it's a more technically capable bike for sure.

I've had an 899 and now have an 848; I had an 848 years ago as well.

8. Welcome to the forum. :)

9. Welcome & enjoy learning how to ride the new one ;)

10. Welcome dude :cool::upyeah:

11. Welcome Adam:motorcycleduc::upyeah:

12. Cheers for the add guys.Heading over to the UK soon to pick up my Ducati 1299.Cant bloody wait.

13. Will that be a red one :)

We like pics of bins and said bike when you get it

Welcome into our mad house

14. Hi and welcome enjoy your new steed

15. Welcome and enjoy!

16. Watch you don’t get caught with a vat bill! If it’s used I assume it’s done more than 6000km. If it’s new I assume you’re buying it ex vat from a dealer?

Speaking on behalf of a friend who got caught out with a 19 year old 748 with sub 6000 km :(

17. @Cullen hijacked your thread but welcome Adamsky.

You wouldn’t be one of those many many Russians that have arrived to work in the secret basement in what is physically the largest embassy in Europe would you?

18. Well that is good to know.it actually only has 3700Kms so i will need to add some more before i bring it in to those robbing F**kers!! I see your a Cork man.So am I.:upyeah:

19. bore da dude

Do Not Sell My Personal Information