1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Panigale V2 Owner From London

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by RainDanceKid, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Welcome buddy!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome, I’ll keep an eye out for a red V2 in this here London

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi and welcome from another London Ducatisiti. You ask if On yer bike are ok for servicing, I think you said the bike is new, so still under warranty? Depending on where you are in London you have Hyside in Maldon Essex, Pro Twins in Godstone Surrey. If out of warranty then highly recommended is Pro Team in Kent, who collect the bike by van, there is also Rosso Corse in Bethnal Green.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks Michel

5. Hyside have a pretty good rep. I have used them for parts before and they were excellent. They are a solus Ducati dealer rather than multi franchise which I think is better.
    Add Baines at Silverstone to your list once out of warranty. Superb and very very knowledgeable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Welcome to the forum. A friend of mine has recently bought a V2 - loves it (we are out Farnborough / Woking way and usually head south for ride-outs). Good choice.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi, welcome

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome got my v2 from onyerbike how do u find akra exhausts in two minds cost mainly after a roof repair

9. Love the Akras! The engine feels more free revving compared to standard and sounds amazing, but they are seriously loud!

10. Just worried get pulled over in London if too loud prob should tell bemoto insurers

11. Are you of 675.cc lineage? Have also frequented that sight as I’ve had 3 Daytona’s.

welcome in, I wish I’d got the Akea cans as part of the purchase of mine, but oh well. The radiator guards were a good decision, and they sell a track fairing kit that I got for mine which I’m well impressed with. It’s OEM weight panels but comes with units to put inplace of headlight and tail light so you can mix and match for track days. Otherwise my mods are fairly similar, I’ve just bought a OHLINS TTX for it though

12. Tbh I do feel quite self conscious riding round London but probably just being paranoid as I’ve filtered past several cops and no trouble.
    I would definitely tell the insurers as it could invalidate the policy and don’t think it added much to the premium.

13. Yep had Daytona 675R for 9 years - fabulous bike!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information