1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Rsv4 Factory Is Looking Very Good!

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Poucher, Mar 4, 2021.

1. I've had a 2010 RSV4 Factory and 2014 RSV4 Factory, but I don't like the new one. I don't really know how to describe it, but it's lost its character with this redesign and doesn't look like a premium superbike to me.

I've just seen the head-on shot and it looks hideous with its huge wings from that angle.

I wasn't a fan of the MotoGP bikes once wings were added, but it's prototype racing. Have never liked them on road bikes though and still don't, each new bike and wing design does less to convince me, as they ruin the aesthetics for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. But the V4S is a Dooocardi maaan. Cool brand. Like Aston Martin. Like Rolex. You pay through the nose for brand cooool....

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Not that it bothers me, ..but I still can’t see a fuel gauge on that nice dash ?

4. We all know it's going to be an immense bike, all RSV4's have been. I did contemplate an RF a few years ago, but they're a bit small for me.

Parts/dealer network always put me off, plus as had been said come autumn they'll slay the £££ which would make this a good option towards the end of the year and bag a bargain if you fancied one.

@Mr C some videos for you...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Now that you mention it, I've never seen or paid attention to the fuel gauge on the V4S. Does it even have one?? Mind you, I've only had it 3 years :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I had a 2008 RSVR and now own a 2019 RSV4 Factory and prefer these to the new one. The new factory has lost all of its carbon for cheaper plastic, why? I want to like it but i just don't. When i see one in the flesh i may change my mind!!

20210122_144119.jpg

20210122_144048.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. That blue/red seemed familiar....RS250
    DSC_0008.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  8. I sold my 1199
    To buy my RSV4 rf
    I just fancied a change I’d owned the 1199 for 6 years .......
    I drove to Edinburgh had a cracking weekend Even went on the Queens boat :innocent:! Bought a 68 plate 2000 miles 1 owner for £11900 :) I ride with a mate who’s got a Speciale And his bike is marginally quicker than mine, mine has got the factory map and the Akra pipe

C6B6E64E-3DD9-4E27-9615-346076A9B1AE.jpeg

102B481D-0C14-4AEC-9787-F69BEA667DF1.png

• Like Like x 8
  9. I was on the verge of buying until I read in s few places that they were very small and uncomfortable for anyone over 6ft.
    The dukes aren't actually bad at all that way, so I stuck with my Duke for now. May go V4S next winter.

10. They're not that bad. Really tall seat height but small bike like a 250.

11. I'm 6 ft 1 or 2. I was put off by reports of them being small, otherwise Id have bought one I reckon. I don't find the ducats too bad, well not my 1098 anyway though I don't track, just take it for an odd spin in the good weather.

12. Well I’m 6 foot one in a bit I was 6 foot two before I broke my back:joy: And I’m just has comfortable on it as I was on my 1199 :upyeah: The only thing I would say is the suspension is very stiff depending on your Weight You might want to change the spring rates.
    But it does handle like it’s on rails

13. That's strange. I think they're lovely, the previous generation ones. I nearly bought one but three separate reviews all said they were not good for 6 footers.

14. Trust me mate there’s nothing wrong with them. And great value for money versus Panigale’s I’m a Ducati man through and through But the prices are now just silly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. I second that comment. I was torn between the 2019 RSV4 and Ducati 1299S or V4S and i opted for the RSV4 because of value for money, looks and sound.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Lovely, there's one for sale in those colours at the mo with no miles basically, but it's up for near on £15k which puts me off talking to the dealer, I would like a 1000cc version, and that's the last one, which has all the kit and more than enough power everywhere you could possibly need it. Oh, and no bloody silly wings.

17. I've seen a 2020 version brand new for sale for £15k!! It has wings though :D

18. it's been covered to death but Aprilia's pricing strategy is shameful, they are just terrible

• Like Like x 1
  19. Never heard anyone complaining about a good discount :)
    Just joking I know what you mean.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information