1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Stelth

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Mark Arnold, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Hi my wife has just bought a 19 plate gen 2 and picks it up in a couple of weeks
    I'd like to fit her TomTom to the bike - can you buy the Ducati mount that they sell with the Garmin sat nav?
    Also are the rear subframes the same as gen 1 as I'm after buying some hepco and Becker c bow panniers but the website states they fit 2011 to 2015 ??
    She can't wait to ride it home - you can imagine

• Like Like x 2
  2. As far as I am aware, the Ducati branded Garmin sat nav mounting kit is only for the Multistrada. I used the universal mounting kit supplied with the Garmin I bought my girlfriend. I hard wired the mount loom to where the battery charger pig tail comes out so I can plug it in when its required. Andy

3. It is possible to buy the mount and screen but whether it can take a mount for a TomTom or any other device, I can't say...if the dealerships can't get the parts for you they can be found on ebay (my Gen 2 2015 Diavel has the mount and screen but with the Ducati branded Garmin 350).
    As far as I know the 2019 rear subframes is the same as the 2015 Gen 2.

4. What I ment was are the gen 1 seat frames/rear end subframe the same as the gen 2's

5. As far as I know, but your dealer should be able to advise.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information