1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Streetfighter Here Already!

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by JoeC, May 20, 2018.

1. A French one I’d guess, given that’s where he lives.

2. Doesn't he live in Switzerland? He drove a while anyhoo so could be anywhere - let's summon him @JoeC

3. Ha ha, like I said; watch this space. I had the intention to keep it and p/x it against my Speciale when that became available, but a 1098R became available privately and the guy accepted the SFS as a p/x against that. It is now in Normandy about 40 mins from Le Havre. Sorry but you snooze you lose. I did post that I was unlikely to keep it and for anyone interested to get in touch sharpish!

4. The 1098R is most definitely NOT for sale! (I haven't even collected it yet.)

5. It's gone straight to a buyer in Normandy, too late!

6. I live between Geneva (Switzerland) and Evian-les-Bains (France), Bas Chablais, Portes du Soleil, Suisse Romande. To make it worse, there are three villages in the region with the same name as mine (La Forclaz). Shit for postal deliveries but great for hiding from creditors, ex. wives and angry husbands!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I'm here now, cba to drive back so left the van near Gatwick and flew home!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information