1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Supercorsa Tires

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by jose, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Before I need Supercorsa on the road, LCC need to fix the road... Michelin Road 5, MT60 and Diablo Rosso III are way good enough for round here. :)

#21 Fire3500, Jan 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I run bridgstone or Dunlop slicks on the R1 and Pirelli sc on the Ducati! When they’re worn out I’ll be putting Pirelli slicks on her but my first ride on her at snett with the stock Pirelli sp I was pleasantly surprised with the grip! Good enough for a steady 2 min lap! They are more than good enough !

3. I’m going to run SC’s on the track this year (the hardest compound) because I’ve been told they are much better when hot, however I’ve also been told they don’t like loads of heat cycles so personally for road/track mix I would probably get supercorsa SP’s which are also a LOT cheaper.

• Agree Agree x 1

4. This.

sc’s are a track tyre. They also should be used with warmers. I struggle to get a day out of an sc.

SP is a road tyre thus has a wider less focussed operating window :). They’re not as good ultimately for track Ofcourse but they last longer and aren’t toast after three heat cycles

• Like Like x 1
  5. 6D94BB01-E1D1-4F58-B7E4-F376D0864C04.jpeg We used a Supercorsa SP on the 675 at Almeria, and got 2.5 days out of the rear and then it was totally destroyed, to a point where it was out of shape on the sides, but we were sharing the bike so it was doing twice the amount of work, and even though we aren’t that quick, doing 2 min laps around Almeria, it was still a great tyre.

9BF6F032-7F01-4A0B-9D1D-15CE258B288E.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information