1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New To Ducati And This Forum

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Alexmeangreenie, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Hi all,

Waiting for my Multistrada 1260 Enduro! After many years on virtually every bike on the planet this will be my first Ducati-can’t wait it’s amazing how excited one can get over a new bike! Even at my age and having owned over 100+ bikes starting as an 8year old!

The Ducati came about as a result of trading in my 2017GSA Rally for a new 19 model Tuono v4 late last year. This taught me 2 things,
    1. I’ve become far to old to travel that fast and that uncomfortably so I need to go back to an adventure type bike.
    2. After owning 4 GSA’s in 7 years I’ve come to realise they are slow, heavy, agricultural and soulless! Just my opinion- of course they are still great bikes!

Be great to have some ideas from the more experienced Ducati owners on worthwhile mods for the Multistrada 1260 Enduro models???

Looking forward to Ducati ownership

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome :):upyeah:

3. welcome along buddy !!

4. Welcome. You will shortly be asked to provide a bin shot. Ignore at your peril.:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum but we do need pictures of said motorcycle

6. Welcome dude

7. Welcome and enjoy

8. Don’t forget green Alex we like recycling bins and pictures of them and it keeps me happy:)

Welcome into our mad house

9. A hundred plus bikes...i bet you can't list them all,;).....welcome aboard:upyeah:

10. Welcome along

11. Welcome chap, quite a few enduro owners in here and I'm sure some will soon chime in

12. Hi and welcome

13. Greetings!

14. Welcome, and how do you go 100+ bike without having a Ducati?!

15. Good question!

Still I’ve sorted that little problem

16. Bike here and in bits now-panels / mudguards etc off, brakes striped, wheels off! it’s done 300 salty miles from new so a day or 2 of TLC and acf and let’s see what it comes out like.

Pictures soon

• Like Like x 1
  17. Welcome to the forum

18. Hi and welcome.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information