1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New To The Forum, Essex Guy Looking Into The Ducati World...

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by james butcher, Nov 27, 2019.

1. yeah fvckin worrying that......... welcome Jimbo.

2. I know, quite worrying really. I mean there's not even a TOWIE section or technical help on sunbeds o_O

Maybe we need a new Essex mod:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ......and where is that SPS based now in life:thinkingface:..welcome aboard the battleship.:upyeah:

4. Oi oi oi, that's one specific area of Essex that has a penchant for inbreeding. :joy:

As for the Sunbeds, even we don't know how to fix that. :rolleyes:

5. Towie section :laughing:

6. Red is good :)
    Meanwhile as we are waiting for your purchase could we have pictures of your bins we like them and it’s a newbie law

Welcome into our mad house

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. maybe a Ducati Essex club called ‘TEAM REAM’

8. Hi James. The Essex DOC are having a Xmas lunch (turkey etc) at The Plough, Great Bentley, near Clacton on Sunday 15 December from 12 noon. Are you interested?

9. we are at a family lunch that day but if I can get out of it ( and have a bike by then) then I will try my best to make it:upyeah:

10. 0737AC89-9382-4077-91AC-FB890C5DAA88.jpeg New toy!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Nice. What do you think so far James.

13. Beautiful to look at. Not rode it much as all. ( quick 5 miles with the wife on the back in the pitch black With cold damp road )

I’m sure I will be impressed. Want to get it on a trackday at some point. Is there any Ducati Trackdays or something like that?

14. Belter mate. Beautiful machine.

15. Great looking bike. Gold wheels really set Ducs off imo. Welcome fella

Do Not Sell My Personal Information