1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Top Gear Line Up... Zzz Zzz

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NOODS X, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Early days but I found the new Top Gear line up a real bore... what about you, what did you think ? X

2. ‘Twas allreet, better than the last bunch of clowns.

• Like Like x 1
  3. A bit flat tbh :neutral:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yep I think the world of FF (he battles Depp ) but personally think none of them are a patch on May Clarkson and the Hamster.. x

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Not watched it since early nineties :thinkingface: bring back William Woolard :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. TBH i think TG has had its day, i was an avid watcher, but not even bothering with the new series.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. It's just poor direction, it's still trying to do exactly what the old top gear did just with different people. I mean drive across some distant country in three clapped out cars ? Its hardly new or original.
    The real problem was not the loss of JC/RH and JM it was that they took Andy Wilman with them

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. You can't beat the original three amigos for style/wit/humour and madness.Not watched any new programmes as a personal protest against the BBC.

9. I enjoyed it and found the three of them quite funny
    Poor old Chris and the woolly sweater :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. William Woolard was the man. I still remember the introduction of vented discs on some hot hatch or other, and him saying it had "Twin ventilated units up front". :eyes:

No idea why I remember that, I just do. :thinkingface: This is why I don't like learning new stuff, it pushes things like this from my brain. o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. Or sweaty woolly, even.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. First one I'd seen since the days of Clarkson, Hammond and May who were entertaining.
    The format is similar but just didn't seem to work with those 3.
    Now I know the cricketer and the comedian, but who's the other one? What's he known for?

13. Wasn’t that posh plum on the original series... Quentin or something muchly like x

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I literally do not know 100% how to work my tv ...I am very happy with that, it doesn’t sound like I am missing much, the day I plan to sit and watch television other than bike racing will be a sad one, radio for me my imagination comes out and no doubt paints a better picture than the one usually portrayed on a tv.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I fully agree with you but then what else can they do to make it still entertaining TV? X

16. Quentin Willson - posh plum yes, looked a bit creepy too :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Also got done for clocking cars some time ago....trying to find something related to the conviction but cant as of yet...

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Creepy and dodgy - and Clarkson is the big villain :eek:

19. Not watched it since Jezza, Hamster and May.
    Saw a clip the other day and thought I might have a look, Then I saw the line up......... Paddy Mc-fuckface-Guinness!!!! No way will I watch it now, he needs a thwack with the shut the fuck up and disappear stick.
    Just the mention of his name annoys the hell out of me, can`t watch anything with him in it.
    I`m so angry now, I think I`m off out to pick a fight with a little guy :punch::mad:...............;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. When Top Gear was proper Top Gear. :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information