1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'new' Top Gear - The Verdict

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bigredduke, May 29, 2016.

1. Ah shit, he's still doing radio 2. Can he please resign

• Like Like x 1
  2. The final blow to license payers of the bbc will be that he/evans is getting a multi-million pound payment to cover his emotional distress or as no doubt stated closure of his contract. Hate the guy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. oh well fine,, thats him out, next the yank and maybe the girl,, then the "star" bity, ( or at least a star of the motoring world ), then get rid of the smarty script and maybe we have the makings of a decent prog,,,

4. I have been enjoying the shows (apart from the terrible first one!) despite Mr Evans. Matt le Blanc teamed up with Guy Martin or Jenson Button would be perfect :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank goodness
    Now who will Sabine giggle at actually can she go too :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. The Whole lot tbh need replacing, sebine maybe the only one to stay on.
    Why do you need all those presenters anyhow if you cannot have 2 or 3 then they are not good enough, what a waste of BBC money to have so many, cheap or not.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I've not been a fan of CE for years, can't abide his shouty presentation style.
    But good on him for going when he realised that he was the problem.
    And I actually enjoyed his last piece, the reflective ride in the Abingdon MG. Maybe because he wasn't shouting...

8. Hooray now can he leave the radio to somebody who doesn't talk about himself and bloody chefs.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Lowest viewing figures of the series for the last episode - 1.9m...
    Evans reckoned he could/would get 5m.
    Ha Ha !

• Like Like x 1
  10. I like Matt LeBlanc. I think he's done a good job and it's telling that Evans has taken a step back after the 1st couple of shows

Get Guy Martin and Suzie Perry :Kiss: in alongside LeBlanc. Get rid of Irvine and Sabine. I haven't made my mind up about the other 2 yet.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I think I know why Evans has given up- to concentrate on the sept election- well you never see them in the same room do you.....

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

12. Boris is looking for a job and the ratings went through the roof when he was on HIGNFY. Could be an inspired move. :) And you though Clarkson was controversial. :Wideyed:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Maybe he can spend some of it on some decent clobber. What the hell was going on with those jeans and boots every week? :Wideyed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. That's your gripe? Did you see what the previous 3 wore every week?

15. He was getting down with the "One D" generation :p

16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  17. On the 'up side' it means I/we wont have to listen to that talentless Sara Cox who was always standing in for him whilst he cocked up Top Gear.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information