1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'new' Top Gear - The Verdict

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bigredduke, May 29, 2016.

1. 350 mil like Corry st, !!

2. although i have said before,, i did not like the presenters ( mostly ) , the script or the starry bit,, but i quite liked the last few shows,, very good cars, and somehow was getting back to the orig car show ...( in the modern taste / climate i accept that i am not going to get perfection )

3. Clarkson / Hammond / May - new show on Amazon Prime - starting in autumn.

4. The original car show ? The one that was failing miserably ? The one that almost no-one watched ? Before Clarkson took over and made it the biggest show on the BBC ? Yes, they were definitely getting back to that - or at least the viewing figures were ! :)

• Like Like x 1

5. no mate it was dead as a dodo imo

tired, same old stuff from three old has beens spouting the same tired old cliches with only a "road trip special" to break the monotony

they'd run out of ideas and i'll wager the amazon version is much of the same

6. no,, the " original " one,, if you remember, the car show, the one when they reviewed actual cars,,, before clarkson and co moved it into the lads magazine / fantasy waste of time land from which it eventually plumited

7. You two both need to look at the actual viewing figures.
    The fact that you didn't like it doesn't alter how popular it actually was...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information