1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Tractor

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by J biker, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Done the Orange thing. Early 1290gt. Deeply flawed and wanted to go straight on in bumpy corners. KTM do not even respond to customer complaints. A shame as the latest 1290adv sounds like a riot (an ugly, wacked with a fugly stick riot) I like the the look of the GS, understand it may not be a beauty. But compare it to the Katoom offerings...wow! Super model...
    What have the Austrians ever given us anyway, Apart from the third reich?

Nope, strictly Bavarian aeroplane engines for me.

2. Another lockdown and the end of freedom with compulsory vaccinations…. 4th reich marches on ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. For Bonkers

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Agreed.
    Also so simple to switch on heated grips. No messing in menus.

5. Ooooo! I'd certainly enjoy being Oompahed oot ma Lederhosen by her; she'd probably throw me arunf like a wet track suit. FUCK YEAH!!!!

Reminiscent of Steven's Seagull and their coverage of AC/DC...

Thunderstruck by Steve'n'Seagulls (LIVE) - YouTube

6. Do you have cold water? o_Oo_O:joy::joy:

#27 J biker, Nov 21, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Was hoping it was going to be more this kind of thing …
    43C0260E-F843-484B-95DA-E9C7439AD997.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. that’s the problems with reviews and forums, in the majority of cases people don’t make the effort to commend a bike/car that’s been faultless but one little problem and they become keyboard warriors. How many times do you see new members joining with the opener of “hi new here, looking for some help”

If I’d taken heed to what I’ve read on forums I’d never have owned one of the best bikes I’ve had, an MV Brutale 800, which by the way didn’t miss a beat in the 3yrs I owned it, and wouldn’t be considering an 1100 scrambler as my next one because apparently they all suffer from piston slap?

Enjoy your new steed

• Like Like x 1
  9. This was when my fathers tractor was fairly new in around 1979......

upload_2021-11-22_19-43-24.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. And this is me driving it at 12 y.o.......

upload_2021-11-22_19-45-34.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information