1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 New V2 Panigale

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by duke63, Oct 1, 2019.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I have just spent the day at the bike show and I think the new V2 is a great looking bike and should sell well. The price might seem a bit steep but compared to all of the other bikes on display at the show the price felt about right. Unfortunately the other display bike looked a lot better but had over £7000 of extras on it! I also think it’s a better looking bike than the 2020 V4 with the cheap plastic wings on it. The V4 SF looked pretty awful too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Got to agree with you on the wings - there’s one thing having the carbon wings on the exotic V4R - it’s supposed to be a little different. On the standard road going bike it looks a bit naff - like a boy racer sticking a big spoiler on his 1.4 litre hatch.

It was interesting to get the chance to sit on the V4 though - so much wider than my 959 - the V2 seemed a little wider as well.
    All of the big 4 cylinder superbikes from every manufacturer felt big by comparison, easier to grip the tank, but less easy to move around on was my first impression. The 2nd was - why the hell do they all fit slippery seats that slide you forward into the tank?

3. So that you immediately go out and buy the comfort/race seat for £170 odd. Ker-ching!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Has anyone spoken to their I dependant dealers about delivery? 44 teeth say they should be hitting dealers in Jan latest but my local one says they've only got 6 in for delivery for March time?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information