1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Year, New Me, New Garage, Well Sort Of....

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by tcrofty7, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Nice tiles ......

;)

• Love You Love You x 1
  2. Window is being swapped for a double glazed window with opaque glass soon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good idea.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm a huge fan of the ABBA stands... Brilliant set up!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. That garage does look very good indeed. I think I might just have been motivated to do something with my bomb site of a double garage - might help when I come to sell the place too. Will post pics if/when I get around to it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cheers.

The Abba stands are so solid compared to all other makes of stand and they're British made too.

7. Cheers.

Took 4 years to decide what i wanted to do and a bit of saving but well worth it in the end.

8. Well done tccrofty ,lovely looking garage /workshop ,i think most of us would be more than happy to spend time fettling in there :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Cheers pal.

Thinking of relocating in there from the house although her indoors isn't sold on the idea!!!

10. I am all with you there ,i would out there all the time :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Thats bigger than my flat. My garage would fit a ford anglia but you'd still need to climb out the window. I really need to do mine but I'm lazy. They say you need to spend 10,000hrs doing something to be a real expert. Well, Ive spent 55yrs doing feck all so I guess I'm world class at loafing.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I’m only a few years behind ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Garage looks great, be wary of getting water in as it seeps under the tiles and can smell foul if left.

• Useful Useful x 2
  14. Noted.

I'm thinking of purchasing a rubber threshold seal which will prevent that and you may have just made my mind up now!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Great stuff. Like what you have done there. Gradually doing something similar with mine and it's given me a few ideas. Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Inadvertently fitted the light switch in race shift!!!

Been fucking with my mind all week so had to sticker her up :joy::joy::joy:

20210410_173541.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Funny, mine is same! Left switch starts rhs lights, right starts LHS!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Mind melting and OCD upsetting!

• Like Like x 1
  19. thats a great set up just sorting my single garage out, i have lots of roof space and interested on what the brackets are that you secure the push bikes with? i need to move them off the floor space

• Like Like x 1
  20. eBay for about £15 each when I searched for some. They hold by the pedal mostly.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information