1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie And Ducati Virgin From Surrey!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by foz, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Hi All.

Just bought my first modern bike since 1987!! Picked up a Diavel, havn't ridden it yet, having problems with insurance. I also have a Rickman CR1000 and a Gilera Nordwest - the most fun you can have with your clothes on - and tend to lurk on the Z1 OC. Get out most weekends to Newlands Corner, you get a better class of hooligan there, and Boxhill if dragged there! Looking for advice on where to get it serviced, though as part of the deal belts, oils and filters were changed.

Hope to meet up sometime.

foz

2. Welcome.............

3. Surrey way you've got pro v twins and P&H

Both good ...

And welcome

4. welcome, join the linked map below!

5. Welcome Dave

6. Welcome to the forum :)

7. Welcome....I'm just in the Smoke at Heathrow.

8. Wellcome...... Servicing has got to be Pro Twins at Godstone.

9. I've heard great things about them. Only thing that put me off is the 'differing' quotes I've had for the same work by different people down there.

For instance a service with me supplying the oil and me not supplying the oil, two separate calls and anonymous...

Oddly the service with me supplying the oil was slightly more expensive .......

This probably goes on everywhere though!

10. Hi and welcome :grinning:

11. Hi Foz,
    I had a Rickman Z1B (factory built) in the 80's - wish I still had it :(
    I like my Kawasaki's too :Angelic:

12. Hello and welcome into the mad house :)

13. Thanks everyone I really appreciate the welcome. I have a question regarding my front led turn signal malfunction and would like to know where I would post it?
    Bob

14. I'm going to take a shot and post the question hete and hopefully not break any rules.
    have a 2012 multistrada and the right rear turn signal flashes rapidly when I use it and the front right turn signal flashes once the stops. Usually it means a bulb is burnt out so I did the following,
    I checked the bulb by swapping it with the left hand one and it did the same thing, then I put the right hand bulb in the left sid3 socket and plugged the right side front led turn signal into the righthand socket and both work fine? The next step as I see it is to cut open the wire harness to find out where the wires lead to, relay or? Would anyone know where the front and rear turn signal cables end up so might avoid having to cut the whole harness open?

Thank you.

15. Try Technical help :)
    If you post in the wrong section @El Toro sorts them out for you - he's very friendly :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks Exieg, I'll do that.

17. Hi. I live in surrey and use wm snells in alton. Theyre the best ones near us in my opinion. Moto rapido are also v good.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information