1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie Hello

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Robert916, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Thanks that RS paints list is spot on You have just saved me hours of pro-nerd searching!

• Like Like x 1
  2. you want change rearset pad too ?

3. I had mine sand blasted and painted rather than powder coated. The reason was the colour match. You need about 500g of powder for a set of wheels but it's a odd colour so it gets expensive as they have to buy in a much larger quantity. Paint can be mixed in a small batch. I paid 100 quid to have mine done 2-3 years ago.

4. That is the consistent advice, thanks for confirming. £100 sounds v reasonable compared with what I am being quoted! Whereabouts are you?

5. May change rearsets at some point as are also non-original...

6. if you want a 100% replica original, you miss rearsets for passenger too :) it's a biposto, i see the points on chassis

7. Northampton, I used a chap in Wellingborough. I stripped the wheels down so all he had to do was blast and paint.

8. Yes was converted to monoposto by a previous owner...I’ll leave it like that as prefer the look of the single seat

9. btw if you want sell them i wish bought

10. IMG_1705.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information