1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie In Kent

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by AaronPB, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Hello,
    Not long collected a 749 dark. Had a bit of a play the back end of the summer but is now in bits in the garage awaiting various jobs ready for next year. Standard can is in the process of being de-catted and cored as it's currently rather quiet. Looking at replacing all of the coolant hoses but other than the OEM ones, I can only find Samco's. Would rather go with rubber than Silicon but any suggestions welcome!!
    Aprilia is a bad word on here, but i do have a proper one, mint RS250 Regianni that comes outside for a spirited run occasionally.
    Also got a 750ss that is currently collecting dust underneath its' blanket.

2. Welcome Aaron to the forum,ducati standard hoses are top spec for road use,as for the aprilla...yes please bring it on:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. hello and welcome dude... you ave good taste in bikes (assuming the ss is carby)

4. Welcome Aaron. :) :upyeah:

5. Welcome Dave

6. Hi Dave and welcome

7. It's not unfortunately, couldn't find one in good shape when I was looking.

Thanks for the welcome.
    Regards,
    Dave

#7 AaronPB, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  8. ah well... 2 outta 3 aint bad....

9. Toying with moving on the 750ss and getting an MV......I'm thinking the Brutale 750. Surely that's worthy of 3 out of 3 then.

10. hmmmm... we need pics of all bikes to be fair...an mv may cut the mustard...

11. Hi and welcome, from Kent also . Had a couple of MV's , great bikes .

12. Welcome Aaron. Pics and pics of bins otherwise @Ducbird will be upset and we wouldn't want that.;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. There's one of the Aprilia, the only one I have of the 749 is with my 1 year old sat on it so I don't want to upload that. I'll take a picture of it in bits tomorrow.

Aprilia 2.png

• Like Like x 1
  14. and the ss? or are you saving us?

15. that prila is wicked

16. I might be able to get them both together tomorrow after a little re-arranging in the garage. You may have to wait a little while as there are bits of the 749 everywhere, it'll be much easier when it's back together. The grinder will be out tomorrow to make a start on the exhaust.

• Like Like x 1
  17. if ya mess it up i have 2 standard 749 end cans in the shed..

• Like Like x 1
  18. welcome aaronpb

19. Hello and welcome "dude"
    :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information