1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie To Ducati

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Sierrabc, May 16, 2017.

1. Hi guys

I'm a newbie to this forum but not to riding. I started riding trail bikes when I was 10, moved up to an Italian Harley Davidson dirt bike where the shifter was part of the clutch lever assembly at 12 and have been riding ever since. so I've riding for over 50 years. These days I don't do a lot of local bike riding but I do go on a couple trips a year from Surrey B.C. Canada to Nevada, Texas or Florida so unlike my younger days when I rode 15 to 20 thousand miles a year it's more like 5 or 6 thousand these days. I've owned and ridden most bikes out there from the Honda Goldwing to the Harley Street Glide and my three favorites and fondest riding memories were on my 1969 Triumph Bonneville, 1970 Honda CB750F, 1976 Harley Liberty edition Superglide and now my 2012 Multistrada 1200s. I bought a low mileage Multistrada to see if I would like it and hopefully after a couple of road trips I may look into a new one.

Thanks

0715161215a.jpg

2. Welcome Dave

3. Welcome on board.

4. Thanks John!

5. Welcome ! My son is landing in Vancouver today (plane change) en-route from Heathrow to Seattle/Boise.

I bet you've got great scenery there :)

6. Hey Wrought iron Ron,

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes the westcoast is pretty spectacular to see, too bad your son wasn't able to spend a few days here I'm sure he live 8t. Great day, weather is sunny and warm.

Regards,

Bob

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome mate, beautiful part of the world. A few years back, we rode from Cold Lake to Calgary, but through Edmonton, and both Banff and Jasper national parks, some of the most spectacular scenery I've ever seen. Enjoy the Multi :)

8. Welcome chap! Been to Vancouver a few times as I have family that live in west van and got to say it is absolutely beautiful! I also have a uncle that lives in a small fishing town near Vancouver and I have a feeling that was surrey...don't quote me if I'm wrong....
    very jealous you Lucky man! Enjoy the new bike and the nice weather you have there at the moment....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information