1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newest Yes-watch Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GunZenBomZ, Apr 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. That's an upside down bin she's howling at :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Time you got a watch:upyeah:
    The Mighty Boosh moon sketch is now in my head. ‘The mooon, the mooooooon’.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is this not more forum appropriate? IMAG0205.jpg

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. These are my current two favourite things..
    Marinache golden granite & yes-watch Zulu
    [​IMG]

@Harry Bell I certainly welcome diverse content & have no issue with other peoples contributions. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ahh yes, the vanilla rapist!

6. And made in the good old us of a , :bucktooth:

7. The kickstarter campaign failed; however Bjorn has lowered his goal to 300 watches. And the new campaign is on Indigegogo

8. The new Indiegogo campaign has reached over 80% within the first week. So its looking good for this the seventh version to be completed with notable discount. I can understand some people have raised eye-brows at the price range.

Small mention that unlike kickstarter campaigns, the funds do get taken before the actual campaign ends. So if it fails you get the money back & if indiegogo campaign completes the money has already been gone for the project.

9. So how does it work? Did you pay money upfront? Did you get it (any) back? What guarantees and legal protection do you have?

10. The kickstarter don't collect cash till the project funds level is reached. Whereas the indiegogo take the funds upfront to stop lets just say fraudulent cooking of the funders/numbers type scenario's. You can back out of any project before it ends on both sites. But once the project is done you are committed with mullah gone!

I'm more then happy to gain my second yes-watch as its functions are way beyond what I actually desired. Even the original version I have which was the 5th generation has stuff like counting down 27year timer (9999day count down)...

11. Paul you register an account with Indiegogo & they send you an email link. Close down browser page & login to your email provider & click link to verify the email. This takes you back to indiegogo & should show you're following the yes-watch funding page.

From here you can select a reward which I will break down into three categories. There is only one world watch; although the inner digital display-rings are coloured Yellow/Orange or Yellow/Blue. This is the main choice to start with'

1)You have a choice of world watch with selection from 16 bezels & 14 soft straps (silicon/textile/leather versions shown in this kickstarter link near bottom)

2) The watches body is either silver satin/polished silver or black satin/polished black.

3) Finally, the more expensive versions come with duo-finish (?) bracelet of 3 or 5 links. This as with the body of the watch is made from titanium.

Only once you have selected the 'reward' (effectively its making a purchase) you then tap in your card details for a one time payment. It's then depending on your bank queried or unchallenged & job done. You will either gain a lovely watch or get all of your money back depending on the outcome of the funding not reaching 100%.

I chose WB-5B which with shipping cost me £512 (+20% import-tax HMRC before delivery)

#31 GunZenBomZ, May 6, 2019
    Last edited: May 6, 2019
  12. Final acknowledgement from me on this thread, goal of 100% reached with 22days remaining. Thanks for those that took the time to view this items funding campaign.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information