1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Nice Muffs?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by EddieDeguello, Feb 2, 2015.

1. they go over the indicators (hand guards) or inside them?

2. No, they are on her front and remarkably high up :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Pictures or it did not happen...

4. That was the whole point of the story - it was aboot a picture :) and she's as hard as nails :eek: so no :)

#64 Exige, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2017
  5. It has to go on the inside even-though I've added extra turn indicators on the side profile of the bikes panels. I want my main hand-guard indicators to show, they haven't arrived today.

6. Any update

7. Not yet chopped them up & they'll need velcro seams & stitching. They might get some magnets hidden in the material to make for a much more steadier snap into place fitment. Then small metal plating on inside of handguards.

8. Yet another misleading thread title...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wouldn’t a nice pair of battery heated gloves work?
    These guys make really nice gloves and not just the heated ones.
    https://five-gloves.com/en/catalogue/?gcat=7-heat-technology
    In fact, they are my goto glove company going forward. They only make gloves so they better be good at it.
    Their gloves are pre-curved and don't require any break-in, even their hard-core track models.
    They make AlpineStars gloves look like junk.
    Let me re-phrase that. AlpineStars gloves are junk.

#70 DarR, Dec 6, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  10. I have a problem of numb fingers on my right hand following an injury. I lost my right thumb and badly damaged my index and middle fingers 15 years ago. Muffs are brilliant but I can’t help with your front indicators I’m afraid, but I have a pair of Keis 601 gloves and they are brilliant especially when combined with heated grips.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. I just bought a set of Hippo Hands, a USA company, that is designed the muffs for the Enduro. They have clear plastic ends so that your indicators are visible. I tried them out in 30-40 degree weather with my summer gloves on. They work as designed. Ugly as hell, but I’m nice and comfy!

The ones they sent me look slightly different than the one pictured on their website; it could be an updated version.

https://www.hippohands.com/products...-motorcycle-handcovers?variant=31186794578025

• Like Like x 2
  12. :joy::laughing:Sorry thought the thread was going to be about something else

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information