1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick Knowles Diy Sos For Children In Need Last Night

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PerryL, Nov 14, 2019.

1. I think the government (of whichever flavor) wants to charge us for their information service to steer usour thoughts - and not always (but sometimes) in a malicious way either.

Then they recognise that its better to retain the chance to influence us via radio than nothing at all so keep that free access.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. couldn't agree more on this point Perry, any similar sycophantic bollocks has me switching channel pretty quickly these days but it occurred to me just now that for me, that Matt Baker is a genuine unsung hero afaic and he deserves a medal far more than a lot of the current "Sirs" do.

3. £500k a year of licence payers hard earned, are you his mum?

4. no - are you 5 years old?

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Are you trying to groom me?

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. brilliant...:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Chris Evans is on over 4 times that, did you have a point to make or do you just enjoy bad mouthing someone with no purpose other than trolling?

8. I was just having a go at the presenters. My late father used to be a wood machinist making scenery at he old BBC Television Centre. He worked nights and in the old days, before they got scared of the IRA, I used to go with my Dad and he could get me in. I could wander around anywhere and I could go in to the studio viewing galleries. Saw Top of the Pops if you went on a Wednesday evening, I think it was. He used to make Dr Who's TARDIS! Most of the studios were set in the evening for the next day and lots of scenery used to get smashed up. The were two machinists on every night to replace the smacked up stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I googled Matt Baker. How being a disco dancer and wooden TV presenter makes him worth £500k of public money, an unsung hero and deserving of a medal is beyond me. You carry on waving that tired old troll card around if it makes you feel better though.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information