1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninet

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by J biker, Apr 16, 2019.

1. GS in for service today, got this 15554041878693139322259725095795.jpg cant wait to give it back and get back on the GS!!

2. My neighbour across the road has one of these

Untitled.jpg

He reckons he can only ride it for an hour and then he needs to get off it for half an hour to get comfortable again.

3. Have you tried sitting on it and reaching the bars :thinkingface:

4. Yep.......It's deffo a stretch

5. Cant see the point of them really, does nothing well apart a good sound with the Akro pipe. Enjoyed the ride back on my own bike even more.

6. Every time I see these nine t's, my first thought is, they really wanted a moto guzzi

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Apparently the most uncomfortable bike ever! o_O

8. So what did you not like about the Nine T ?

9. From a aesthetic point, they’ve nailed it, from a practice view it’s flawed.

10. Thought this was a thread about Ninet Tayeb. Sad now.

upload_2019-4-16_15-55-4.jpeg

She has a lovely voice.

• Like Like x 1
  11. You think she could close the toilet door the scruffy bugger!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Just an expensive retro bike IMO. Maybe it says more about the bikes I like but I just dont get it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Personally I much prefer the look and build quality of them to the Scrambler, but that's also like saying I'd rather someone run up and kick me in the nuts as opposed to ferociously attack my genitals with a 9 iron.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Was thinking of chopping the multi in for one later in the year. I’ve had two monsters so far and quite like the stripped back look.
    A test ride will answer that question for me.

15. Excellent.

Now I know what to get you for your birthday.

I'd like to try this bike but only because I haven't ridden horizontal twin in years.

• Like Like x 1
  16. What do you have at the moment?

17. They look good(ish) just dont do anything well. Had one last year from Cooper bmw as a courtesy bike. and, well...dunno, not qucik, not great handling, zero equipment. nothing better than barely average in any department. just cant see the point. At least a Monster 1100s, 1200, 1200s/r will handle AND look cool. With a great soundtrack. Would rather have a year old monster 1200 or older 1100 with termi all day long. Alternative would be to hang on to shed loads of money and get an old naked twin.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. You don't strike me as a golfer, and I'm hoping that running isn't your thing, so by my powers of deduction I'm thinking that present might be a NineR?

Yay, thanks Loz :upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  19. This explains better, to the dealers and home, quick bite food and coffee. I did a toatl of 9km on the nine T. Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 20.08.27.png

Went back out on GS and did this;

On the NineT, Perigeux and back would be me finished. Cafe cruiser at best, as long as the cafe is no more than half an hour away.

I have had naked bikes but maybe this is getting into unknown territory for me. Maybe need to grow a beard and wear jeans??

Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 20.12.00.png

20. For a fraction of the price, looks cool(er). Yep, makes more sense tbh.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information