1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Idea What Next!

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by bradders, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Ragged mine to death for a couple of years, with no issues whatsoever ? Moto 2 use modified versions without too many problems ?

PS, moto 2 using 765 trumpet next year :)

2. It wasn't so much dealer support when anything went wrong with it, it was bullet proof and the build quality was second to none. It was the ordering of parts and accessories that took ages.

IMG_0036.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've just sold my 2010 ZX6rr ex TT bike. It just didn't really excite me although it was a good bike.
    I have had more fun on the 1098 on track but I did like my ZX10R when racing as that was a weapon!

• Like Like x 2
  4. hope they have upped the engine allocations to 45 per team...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. looks good from that angle, satans fat sister with acne from the front

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Surprises me. Nearly every UK track a decent 600 laps within a second or two of the bigger versions with same standard of rider...although I know what you mean: 848 wasn't an event but huge fun; k5 was an event of epic proportions when you smashed the gas, which I didn't often enough tbh. All that power and torque makes you lazy...

7. The Ducati is making me lazy I was using one gear for half of Donington yesterday!

8. K5 was like that, can do most tracks in 3rd and 4th easy. Even a hairpin in 3rd is doable..

Hard to know if frantic effort (smaller) or frantic scary (bigger) is better...

9. I like the frantic scary. :eek:

10. They're pretty but a Superduke is cheaper and it will leave any air-cooled Monster behind in power, handling, ground clearance and braking. KTM styling isn't everyone's cup of tea but if you haven't ridden one do so before ruling it out. (See Superduke For Sale thread).
    Personally, I find Monsters cramped.

11. 999 doesn't fit me at all, from when I tried one previously. Plus want turn key reliability :bucktooth::joy:

12. I love rsv4's I want one as well as the panigale.

They're tall but very cramped

13. Having sat on one, it felt lower than a later blade

14. I wonder a lot lately why the UK is so into big litre bikes when most of our tracks are so small and tight?

• Like Like x 2
  15. You are welcome to try mine for size (bend it mend it rules apply) and FYI, in 14months and 3k mls including 3 TDs it's been 100% reliable (touch wood), just remember to not get them wet, keep them out of sunlight and don't feed after midnight............

#38 Cream_Revenge, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. My 1199S is due to go at the end of August. One careful owner, never taken above 8k rpm, etc. :)

• Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information