1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Limit Helmet Checks

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Oct 3, 2017.

1. So I emailed Shoei UK:
    Thank you for your email.
    Your email has been forwarded to us as we are the official Shoei distributor in the UK.

In regards to your enquiry, you would need to visit a Shoei retailer who can order an ACU gold sticker for your NXR. The stickers don’t cost anything but have to be allocated to a dealer, we’re unable to just post them out unfortunately.

You can find your nearest Shoei retailer here - http://www.shoeiassured.co.uk/shoeidealers.php

Kind Regards,

So called my local retailer "just pop in with the helmet". Job jobbed!

2. My flip front helmet has a gold sticker. Wouldn’t go anywhere near a track with it.

Racing is still done, this is just trackdays.

3. Schuberth C3s are approved by the ACU for track use and they're a flip front (it was the first flip front to be approved as such) but they don't have a gold sticker.

4. Wouldn’t trust one, and doubt try would let on anyway.

5. Well I was very impressed Shoei will give me a sticker even if you lot aren't!

Especially as I was about to blow £300 on a x-lite.

6. You can get a sheet obtgen for a few quid off eBay

7. My x-lite doesn't have a sticker :-(

8. I'd email Nolan UK

9. I think it depends where it came from,my xlite wsb has a sticker but my nolan stoner rep doesnt

10. Get us one...:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Strange. I bought my RX7 GP in the UK and it doesn't have a sticker.

12. The X-Lite reps provide the retailer with the exact number of ACU stickers for the ACU compliant helmets they have. Last time I saw the exchange, the rep actually wrote the name of the helmet the sticker was intended for on the back of the sticker. Andy

13. Probably fake.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Eu rules are eec number, and most UK outlets now use that. Gold sticker out of date and old school ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information